- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are smava, the loan marketplace. Users come to us to receive loans at the best interest rates on the market. We are not only financed by leading banks but also by private investors. Our service is completely free, without obligation and works in real time. Sounds great…It is! smava is a German FinTech company located in Berlin and has been operating successfully since 2007. We have grown to over 150 people and are striving to continue that successful growth. To do that, smava is looking for the best talents to expand our team. Talents like you!
Co-Founder for a new venture of smava (m/f)
In the last 12 months we have built a new product in-house which we want to accelerate building as a new venture. As a Co-Founder of this new internet venture, you will be responsible for setting up all operations, building the team, developing the business activities and gaining market leadership. As a part of the management team you are fully responsible for the business and hold personal stakes in the venture’s equity. Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. You will gain the broadest experience in setting up a company. Thus, you will work as an entrepreneur, yet be a part of an experienced team of highly motivated and talented people and a management team of seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Business model ownership for a FinTech company as a part of the management team
- Development of short and long-term strategies
- Setting up all operations
- Building the team
- Developing the business activities to meet growth targets and gain market leadership
- Establishing and managing main internal and external service providers and partnerships (Tech, Marketing, Product)
- Outstanding degree or MBA at a top university
- At least 2-year working experience as an entrepreneur, in a top-tier consultancy or an investment firm
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements paired with entrepreneurial drive and managerial skills
- Data-driven decision making as well as strong analytical and structuring skills
- Ability to set up efficient business processes and achieve goals with a hands-on attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the internet and financial sector
- Fluency in English and German is a must
Up for a challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your online application including earliest start date, salary expectations and CV addressed to David Hanf.