Examinations Office Manager (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
CODE is a newly-founded private university of applied sciences that is embedded into the vibrant network of Berlin’s digital economy. At the core of our study programs is a self-directed project-based learning concept. Together with a network of partner organizations, our goal is to provide students with practical, real-world, and digitally-oriented education and the ability to face the technological and social changes and challenges of tomorrow.
We have a strong commitment to our community, to supporting and learning from each other, to development, and to building a healthy work atmosphere. CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful, inclusive and diverse work environment.
About the role
You report to the Head of Academic Coordination and work closely with faculty and the Student Lifecycle team. As the Examinations Office Manager, your main responsibility will be to ensure the execution of a clear framework and delivering transparent guidelines for students and faculty in regards to the legal requirements for assessments, while keeping the didactic concept and unique needs of students and culture of CODE.
- Work closely with faculty to ensure the adherence of the assessments and timeline for the legal requirements of examinations
- Ensuring student documentation of assessments is completed and within time from faculty
- Provide direct support and guidance for students regarding assessments, deadlines and questions
- Handle all documenting and archiving of student records
- Ensure the application of up-to-date examination office procedures through regular learning, training for regulations and legal requirements
- Communicate and coordinate with the Board of Examiners
- At least 1 year experience working in academic administration and examinations offices
- Five years of progressive career development in a Europe, preferably within an educational institution
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and accountable for workflow
- Experience with project management or coordinating with different teams on projects
- Fluent German
- Excellent and decisive communication skills
- Have the following characteristics; self driven, focused on the details, patient and confident
About Working At CODE
CODE’s atmosphere is creative and dynamic with an international team in the heart of Berlin. We value your strengths and will support you with your professional development as well as a fair compensation and some fun additions. Most importantly, joining CODE means being a part of a passionate team who is shaping the future of higher education.
CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful and inclusive work environment and encourages people of all genders, backgrounds, and origins to apply.