EXIST Koordinator (m/f/d)
CODE is a newly-founded private university of applied sciences that offers three bachelor’s degree programs in the field of digital product development. The core of CODEs curiosity-driven education are hands-on projects, accompanied by seminars and workshops featuring an innovative flipped-classroom idea. Together with a network of industry partners, the aim of CODE is to educate the digital pioneers of tomorrow. We are located in the heart of Berlin’s startup scene at Factory Görlitzer Park in Kreuzberg/Treptow and are looking for one passionate and skilled person who would like to support us in the following areas.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include
As the EXIST Koordinator/in you report to the Grant Principal and will prepare our proposal for the funding of and establishment our new Startup Lab EXIST@CODE. CODE´s approach to education has built productive teams and exciting prototypes of digital products that have exceptional market value. The EXIST@CODE Startup Lab will help our students turn these teams and products into successful startups – connecting talent to investors, mentors, and employees.
You will work closely with the (colleagues or team) to establish our Startup Lab and prepare our next round funding proposal. You will be a vital participant in cross facilitating:
- Own and manage your small team to complete the start of the center
- Handle the preparation and completion of our EXIST grant proposal
- Plan and manage the establishment of our EXIST@CODE startup lab
- Ensure effective use of grant funds
- Provide support and assistance to student founding teams.
- Be available to provide advice and assistance to students, investors and partners.
- Foster the CODE culture
- Ensure individual team members and teams are accountable for their interaction and work within the organization through actions such as coaching, training, and mentoring.
This is a fixed duration contract that is funded by the Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie EXIST Potentiale grant and is subject to all rules and restrictions for federally funded projects.
We are offering
- A creative and dynamic atmosphere in an international team in the middle of the Factory Görlitzer Park in a full or part-time position with flexible work conditions.
- Your key participation in the ramp up and development of CODE.
We are looking for someone who is
- Passionate about startups and innovation
- fluent in English (German is a plus).
Who are we looking for?
CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful, inclusive and diverse work environment and encourages people of all genders, backgrounds, and origins to apply.
We are looking for versatile, dedicated, and widely interested and interesting individuals who are open to learning, to listening with curiosity, and to both giving and receiving feedback as part of routine reflection. We have a strong commitment to our community, to supporting and learning from each other, to development, and to building a familial work atmosphere.