Project Lead (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What is CODE University of Applied Sciences?
CODE is a brand new University of Applied Sciences located in Berlin. We opened doors in October 2017 to support the education of Digital pioneers (bachelors in Product Management, Software Engineering, and Interaction Design).
Our didactical concept revolves around real live projects that spark the curiosity and ingenuity of our students. The impetus for those projects come from faculty members, students and external partners that help us guarantee the practical relevance of what students learn at CODE. As a project lead you play a crucial role in developing, preparing and support educational real live projects together with a wide range of stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for leading the interdisciplinary process that generates meaningful learning opportunities in the form of real live projects
- Overview of all the running projects that students, professors, and partners are currently working on. Anticipate the potential blockers and prevent them from happening
- Generate learnings and distill best practises to benefit existing and future partners
- That involves interdisciplinary collaboration with all stakeholders involved (students, professors and external partners)
What we offer you
- Your participation in the ramp up and development of CODE
- An exciting work challenge of supporting the project-based learning approach
- A creative and dynamic atmosphere in an international team in the middle of Factory Görlitzer Park in a full time position with flexible work conditions
We’re looking for someone who
- Is Empathetic // Approachable // Proactive // Structured
- Has 2-year experience running projects, ideally in the field of digital product development
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English and (bonus) German
- Has a passion for new ways of learning and is curious about the world
Who will you be working with?
- Our professors, our team, and students, along with some of our partners.
- Your main points of contact: Manuel Dolderer (CODE’s founder and president) and Margaux Pelen (Head of Partnerships)
What would we like to know about you?
If you think that this offer sounds like it’s for you, then please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations, your earliest possible start date and an answer to the following question:
One of CODEs Core Values is that we strive to be a community of equals. What does that mean to you and how could that be reflected in your everyday working live?