Director Consultant Relations (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
What we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top freelance consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 10,000 hand-picked profiles grows daily, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get exactly the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What we have achieved: We already work with two thirds of the companies in the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany. LinkedIn ranks us among the five most sought-after start-ups. In 3 financing rounds we have received a total of € 12 million in venture capital.
What the team looks like: We are more than 130 enthusiastic employees. We come from 25 countries and speak 20 different languages.
Our Consultant Relations Team with members from the USA, El Salvador, Netherlands, France, and Germany is in charge of COMATCH's marketplace recruiting the consultants our clients need. Thus, the team is core to COMATCH's value proposition whose objective it is to activate and grow our consultant pool.
- Expand the COMATCH consultant network across all COMATCH regions (e.g. DACH, France, UK, USA, Benelux, Nordics) in close collaboration with regional business development colleagues
- Increase the engagement with consultants from the COMATCH network beyond typical (rather transactional) touch points and guide the department towards a profit center
- Establish COMATCH as the favorite marketplace and community for our consultants by extending our service offer and improving the user experience
- Create a fun and motivating working atmosphere in your team and further develop your team on a personal level
- Represent the consultant perspective in all strategic company decision and be an active member of the COMATCH leadership team
- 5+ years work experience in HR or Consulting and very good degree from top universities
- Proven skills in innovative and conceptual thinking (creating something new) and a passion for people
- Experience in building up and engaging with communities is a great plus
- First leadership experience, ideally in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal - in English; proficiency in German is a great plus
- Strong project management skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for ‘rolling up your sleeves’
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events