Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - UK / Ireland
- Mit Berufserfahrung
COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 8,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal relationship with our clients. We already work with two thirds of the DAX30, we are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany, and LinkedIn ranks us among the five most sought after start-ups. We are on an exciting growth journey and want to further expand our leading position, that's why we are looking for you as:
Business Development Manager UK & Ireland (m/f/d) - based in London
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with us to develop COMATCH’s presence in the UK & I market
- Pro-actively approach and acquire new clients through definition of new business opportunities and unique pitches
- Define and execute campaigns and projects to grow our share of the consulting market
- Strengthen existing relationships and grow the existing customer business
- Closely collaborate with our Consultant Relations and other internal teams
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Track Record: 2-5 years of professional experience with demonstrable commercial successes in one or more of the following areas:
- A performance-driven sales role within a B2B market context
- Professional services recruitment
- Management consulting
A strong UK network and exposure to independent consulting or expert networks a bonus.
- Smart Cookie: Excellent bachelor’s/ master’s degree from a reputable university in business or related academic subject
- Great Communicator: Confidence and persuasiveness in senior level conversations / negotiations, and ability to build enduring relationships
- Fast Learner: Aptitude to quickly understand an industry sector and then leverage this knowledge in a structured way
- Self-Starter: Reliable and trustworthy workstyle with a can-do attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Positive Character: Looking for the up-side in negotiations and in life
- English Speaker: English language native/fluent, German is a plus
What we can do for you?
- Great opportunities for personal development in an ambitious and motivated team with a passion for business, and fun!
- Individual responsibility and freedom of choice from day one. You will run the entire B2B customer lifecycle from acquisition to contract negotiation, active management, and senior stakeholder engagement
- Flexible working models and a competitive salary package
- Funky London office space plus an amazing headquarters in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Are you game?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and relevant references. Please include your availability and salary expectation in your motivation letter.