- Mit Berufserfahrung
What do we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 10,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved: We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team: 130 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
- Actively participating in code reviews
- Optimizing/refactoring parts of source code
- Helping us automate testing by implementing a combination unit- and integration-tests
- Contributing to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to code architecture, processes or development tools
- Communicating and coordinating with other team members to maximize our development efforts
- Previous experience with at least one professional React or Meteor project
- Previous experience with MongoDB is a great plus
- Enthusiasm to research and suggest solutions to new technical problems and drive to find a clean solution to technical problems
- Strong focus on code quality and long term maintenance
- Ability to communicate and work well within a small team
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Is this your challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and relevant references. Please include your availability and salary expectation in your motivation letter.