Senior Manager Sales & Business Development BeNeLux (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
What do we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 10,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved: We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team: 130 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
- Build up and expand COMATCH’s market presence in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg
- Build, lead, and develop your team
- Define and own the client acquisition strategy and develop our business with existing accounts while being accountable for financial targets and budget development
- Relationship management with clients at C-level / Partner level
- Execute campaigns and independent projects to grow our share in the consulting market
- Closely collaborate with other departments such as Consultant Relations and internal interfaces
- 5+ years of experience in a performance-driven B2B sales lead role
- Proven track record of remarkable results and success in B2B sales, ideally in one of the BeNeLux countries
- Excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness, as well as experience in result- and conclusion-oriented communication with decision-makers
- Sovereignty paired with hands-on mentality and the aspiration to become a leading business partner of the BeNeLux economy
- English and Dutch on a fluent level
- High affinity to the consulting industry
- Excellent bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, communication science or comparable studies
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Is this your challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and relevant references!