(Senior)-Strategy & Growth Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What do we do
COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 9,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved
We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team
130 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry, and proactively identify strategic or operational opportunities to drive additional value for the company
- Initiate and develop company-wide strategic initiatives that allow COMATCH to sustainably grow in the mid- and long-term
- Apply rigorous critical thinking and quantitative analysis to develop and test growth opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships with the management team to understand team priorities, shape strategy agenda and pre-empt potential challenges
- Work with teams across COMATCH, particularly Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations toensure execution and successful delivery of end to end cross-functional projects
- Conduct regular meetings on project progress and results with our management team
- 2+ years work experience in management consulting or business development in a corporate or start-up
- Outstanding degree(s) from top universities
- Ideally experience working within a fast paced start-up
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal - in English, German is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to proactively identify and seize opportunities
- A passion for ‘rolling up your sleeves’, getting stuck in and seeing your projects come alive
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Is this your challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and relevant references. Please include your availability and salary expectation in your motivation letter.