Senior Product Manager (m/w/d) - Digital
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What do we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 10,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved: We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team: 130 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
- Shape the product vision and strategy, in close alignment with the CTO, based on a deep understanding of COMATCH business, and the role the product plays in it
- Lead the product management and design team, defining and continuously improving the product discovery process
- Plan and coordinate the customer research program and disseminate the learnings within the product and engineering team
- Establish a data driven product development approach, to evaluate opportunities and to monitor success
- Build a strong relationship with key stakeholders to establish trust and promote the product internally and externally
- Ensure product reliability and high quality standards in production
- Own the backlog, plan and oversee the Scrum process for one of COMATCH products
- 5+ years in Product Management and Product Ownership
- Knowledge of modern product development practices including Design Thinking and Hypothesis Driven Development
- Experience with user behaviour tracking technologies such as Google Analytics and confidence to work with data
- First experience in leading and motivating a small team
- Aspiration to develop an outstanding product based on a customer centric mindset
- Quality focused mindset with an attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy workstyle as well as hands-on mentality
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one; no day is like the other
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious, joyful and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Family friendly, flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events
- Top Employer Award (FOCUS Business Magazine & kununu) for the 3rd time in a row
Is this your challenge?
Then just apply with your CV and relevant references. Please also let us know your availability and salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition COMATCH