Chief Operating Officer (m/f)
At combynewe believe in the power of individuality. Clothing is the most important means for human individualization other than through words. In order to empower people's sense of individuality we made clothing dynamic and interactive like never before. With our mobile platform users can combine their existing clothing with clothes from cool brands and ask their friends for feedback - all within seconds.
As a business, combyne is a Fashion Intelligence provider that leverages proprietary user-generated data and AI. We predict trends for the Fashion Industry using millions of unique data points, deep learning and real-time analytics. combyne is backed by Plug and Play Tech Center (Silicon Valley) and Retailtech Hub.
combyne is an innovative and fast growing tech startup based in Munich, Germany.
- Operational management experience
- Be able adapt to the dynamics of a fast growing startup
- Excellent skills and experience in financial management
- You are outgoing, communicative, and able to motivate others
- Preferably you have professional knowledge of the retail industry
- You are able to communicate complex topics both in presentations and verbally
- You are can handle uncertainty and high-pressure situations
- Excellent command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Enjoy building operations for a scaling company and enthusiasm for our vision
What's in for you
- An early entry to grow with our fast-scaling tech-startup with great market potential
- Join a stellar team of driven entrepreneurs and tech-experts
- A great opportunity to co-create a fast growing company at the C-Level
- Intense responsibility and power to shape our organization
- You will get a competitive compensation and direct equity in the company
- An awesome office, located to connect daily with an ecosystem of innovation leaders
Your mission is to build and scale the company’s operations with us. Over the past year combyne has steadily grown. Now, for the next expansion stage we are looking for a high-profile professional who is capable to take full ownership and is passionate to design and implement business operations for a rapidly growing organization.
- Managing and optimizing our B2B operations and customer success management
- Being a strong backbone for our CEO’s future fundraising operations
- Managing our financials and financial planning
- Building up and refining our internal processes
- Shaping our future B2B products (analytics and SaaS)
- Helping to recruit top talent
- Organizing expansions to other markets in Europe and abroad