Community Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
French Speaking Community Manager, Full-Time (f/m)
Our team is looking for a dedicated full-time Community Manager (f/m) with French language skills to grow our crowd of service providers in France and Switzerland. The position is based in Berlin or Zurich.
Mila (www.mila.com) enables users to book, pay and rate on-demand home services around tech products. Almost 5.000 tech enthusiasts (Friends) and professional service providers (Pros) are using Mila to complete installations and solve technical issues every day. Mila cooperates with telecoms like Swisscom and Orange Polska, retailers like Conrad Electronic and energy companies like innogy to provide customers the right on-site service at the right time. Mila was founded in 2013 as a spin-off of field service software provider Coresystems (www.coresystems.net). In late 2015, Swiss telecom provider Swisscom acquired the majority stake in Mila. The company has offices in Berlin (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As part of the marketing team you are responsible for lead generation to sign up tech enthusiasts (Friends) and small businesses (Pros) in the ICT / Electro environment in France and Switzerland onto the Mila platform.
- As we expand our business, you will make sure that we have enough service providers in every region and that they have the required skills to complete the services offered on mila.com.
- You are in constant dialogue with our service providers, understand their requirements and give feedback to our product team making sure our Net Promoter Score (NPS) stays high.
- You deliver regular news and product updates to the current service providers on the platform engaging them to use Mila on a regular basis and ensuring high quality of service.
- You create programs and organize events to build and engage our community.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, economics or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in an online marketing or community management position, ideally in a startup environment.
- Extensive knowledge of social media adverting, display campaigns, email marketing, Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Very good project management and communication skills.
- Fluent in French, additional languages are a big advantage.
- Highly self-driven personality with analytical skills.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and permanent contract.
- You are part of a growing international tech company with well-known customers like Conrad Electronic, Vodafone, Swisscom and innogy.
- You have the possibility to drive Mila in a new market (France).
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication for a fast realization of your ideas.
- International team in Zurich and Berlin and a family atmosphere in our offices.
- Maximum flexibility and opportunities to grow.