Head of Product (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Who we are and what we have achieved
TRAMLING is a fast growing startup company providing a disruptive solution for the daily commute: our mission is to save 1 Mio tons of CO2 yearly! We are already supported by more than 25 companies. TRAMLING is backed by experienced business angels and venture capitalists.
Our founder, Dr. Jörg Überla, is an experienced VC and entrepreneur. He was a General Partner at Wellington Partners (early stage VC investor in Spotify, Xing and Immobilienscout, EUR 800 Mio under management). As an entrepreneur, Jörg founded an ecommerce startup in the gift segment which he sold successfully to Gruner + Jahr, one of Germany's largest media companies. Jörg is a member of www.leadersforclimateaction.com , an initiative of over 100 leading german digital entrepreneurs, aiming for a significant change in climate behavior. Jörg is our CEO and drives the overall strategy of Tramling. Our cofounder Arne has an industry and consulting background and focuses on the rollout.
To help execute our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a Head of Product.
What is your mission
- Advance and refine our product vision
- Implement appropriate methods for collecting user feedback and uncovering user needs
- Analyze user needs, translate needs into features and prioritize the resulting feature roadmap
- Work with our development team to ensure fast implementation and testing of the roadmap
- Deliver exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget
- Join our closely knit management team
Which background do you have
- Excellent bachelor’s or master’s degree (top 10% of your class) or equivalent university qualifications
- At least 2 years proven experience as Head of Product or Product manager for a software based product
- Very good analytical skills
- Good command of English (company language)
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and persuasiveness
- A „problems are there to be solved“- mentality
- Huge intrinsic motivation in order to reach our common goals
- Team player with strong social skills
What is awaiting you
- We value honesty, respect and result orientation in our company
- We offer a very entrepreneurial and highly operational environment
- We provide a high impact role with outstanding responsibility and autonomy in a truly creative and fast-paced growth environment
- We offer an attractive compensation including equity participation
- We provide a great opportunity for personal development
- We give mentoring by an experienced venture capitalist and entrepreneur
- We offer flexible working models
- We live an open feedback culture
- We are located in Munich, Germany
Are you ready for this exceptional challenge?
We are looking forward to receive your full application including your CV, salary expectation and earliest starting date.