Head of IT (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Conrad Connect is the central platform for IoT-projects within B2C and B2B.
Conrad Connect links smart devices from different brands and digital services. The resulting ecosystem offers a variety of new possibilities for visualization and automation of processes within our daily lifes. In cooperation with our partners, we develop new digital business models, based on the aggregation of different data sources. Are you ready to support us? As part of Conrad Electronic Group, we operate independently with the agility of a startup. In order to build up more technical competence at our location in Berlin, we are looking for an entrepreneurial character with a hands-on mentality:
Head of IT (m/f/d)
These tasks are waiting for you
- Lead our talented and persistent development team on your own responsibility
- Responsible for the technical development of the platform based on predefined KPI's, goals and expectations
- Management of collaboration between multidisciplinary teams consisting of software developers and engineers, UI/UX designers, etc.
- Development of innovative software solutions, tailored to business and market needs
- Participation in the agile development process, code reviews etc.
- Supporting the development of an agile development culture
Who we are looking for
- Trained computer scientist, mathematician, business or media computer scientist or a comparable, qualified degree.
- Distinct experience with IoT and Cloud technologies
- Experience in the development of strategies and software architectures
- Experiences in leading a team
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking, independent function and creativity with the solution problems
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to critically question
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
Working with Conrad Connect
As part of a dynamic and international team of internet affin professionals you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. You will be part of a startup environment, working in a modern office in the heart of Berlin. Besides offering a competitive salary and bonus as well as free drinks & fruits, you will be having fun at regular team events that are part of our culture.
Want to be part of the next big thing?Send us your application today. We'd love to hear from you!