Graphic / UI Design (m/f/d)
Conrad Connect is the innovative IoT-platform that unlocks the full potential of your smart devices. The devices communicate with each other through cloud technology and thereby multiplying their possible applications and overall usefulness. We are growing fast and have an ambition of being one of the biggest IoT platforms of Europe in a short period of time.
Interested in growing with us and helping us revolutionise the IoT world in a creative way? Then keep reading.
These tasks are waiting for you
- Creation of on-brand marketing material, including display assets for channels such as Facebook, Instagram and GDN
- Continuously looking for inspiration and experimenting with new ad concepts
- Creating Web- as well as Print-designs, such as Landing pages, Templates, Posters, Flyers and etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to continually develop new formats and ideas for newsletter and other marketing channels
- Work as an active member of our graphics team, preparing product imagery for our website, prototypes and other assets as needed and also strengthening the CI with Style guides, UI Patterns and etc.
Who we are looking for
- Successfully completed an apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study with excellence (e.g. certified Graphics/Media Designer, B.A. Communication Design)
- Enthusiasm for the internet with a strong affinity for Internet and design, high degree of willingness to further deepen your knowledge in online topics. Interest in gadgets and IoT devices would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Suite Applications:Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator. Additionally, a good knowledge of some prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel or similar, will be a plus.
- Well-structured way of working, high quality standards and enthusiasm for our products
- Have excellent visual design skills and a sharp eye for layouts, shapes and colours
- Team player, resilient, responsible and highly motivated to learn
- Experience with videos and animation is a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Working with Conrad Connect
As part of a dynamic and international team of internet affin professionals you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. You will be part of a startup environment, sitting in a modern office in the heart of Berlin. Besides offering a competitive salary and bonus as well as free drinks & fruits, you will be having fun at regular team events that are part of our culture.
Want to be part of the next big thing?
Then send us your application today online. We’re looking forward to it.