Content Marketing Intern (m/f)
We are an innovative FinTech venture based in Berlin, looking to change the way real estate is working as an asset class for the ordinary investor. Run by experienced founders with a background in finance, Tier 1 strategy consulting and venture-backed startups, we are currently building the core product to change the way people invest into European real estate.
To build our ambitious product vision for a new way of real estate crowdinvesting, we are looking for a uniquely talented Content Marketing Intern. He/she will write and produce various types of product-related digital content, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This is a chance to experience the early life of an ambitious FinTech venture with a professional backing & experienced management.
If you have a deep interest in finance, FinTech and/or real estate financing; if you are looking for a true challenge in the FinTech space in a fast changing industry & work environment; and if you would like to work in a professional early-stage context – then this is for you & we would love to hear from you!
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Write content marketing related to topics such as alternative finance, real estate and crowdfunding.
- Write content for user-specific pages.
- Developing SEO strategies and related content.
- Write product-related content on social media and blogs.
- Supporting and collaborating with external PR agency in identifying & researching the market.
- Write content for Brickgate’s website and marketing emails.
- BA/MA in Business/Finance/Marketing.
- Strong interest in Finance, especially the Fintech industry and/or real estate financing.
- Previous experience in PR/Branding/Marketing is a great plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creativity & solid problem solving.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast paced environment.
- Native/Fluent in German and fluency in English is a must.
What we do offer
- A big vision of the Fintech industry – help a great idea come to life!
- Work with a highly motivated & skilled team of top performers.
- Gain access to a great network of professionals.
- Unique experience in a fast growing market with huge potential.
- Work in the German start up center with a competitive salary.
- Mobile & data costs covered plus public transportation benefits.
- Team retreats on attractive locations & after-hours.
Please apply at http://tinyurl.com/pq75l4h
Thanks for your time & consideration