Enterprise Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Contiamo is a Berlin-based, fast-growing B2B tech company with the vision to help enterprises make better decisions – from C-level strategy to micro-decisions at the frontline. We’ve been named Germany’s second fastest growing tech company last year and want to continue growing internationally now.
Contiamo is a data virtualization platform that enables enterprises to radically accelerate data access. Data is logically integrated from underlying data sources without being moved or replicated — the platform only stores the information on how to access and interpret the integrated data. This makes experimentation in data projects much cheaper, making data virtualization the ideal solution for pilots where the data model is still in flux and fast iteration is imperative. It also ensures that data is always as near-real-time as possible — providing the ideal access layer for operational and analytical use cases that require fresh data.
- Build, manage and close new opportunities with enterprise customers
- Represent Contiamo as the single face to the customer at all levels of the target organization
- Promote Contiamo at trade shows and conferences in one-to-one discussions and on stage
- Understand our customer’s technical challenges and business questions and translate them into an accurate solution proposal
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of experience in software tech sales (preferably dealing with middleware and with data and application integration solutions around ETLs, data warehouses, databases, MDM)
- Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures and corporate data strategies and solutions. Fluent with data types and formats, data access and delivery modes, data and metadata management, web and cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance
- Intricate familiarity with corporate procurement processes
- Capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects to negotiating enterprise-wide contracts with CIOs and/or CDOs
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels — from data engineer to CIO
- Preferably experience at Series A and B startups
- Fluent German and English
- Ability to travel (50%+) per business needs
- A great team of ambitious and fun loving people.
- A cozy office in the heart of Berlin Mitte close to Hackescher Markt with all the equipment you need for your job, a well stocked kitchen and a weekly team lunch.
- A paid public transportation pass.
- The opportunity to work flexible hours and from home, if needed. You can't work full-time? We will find a solution!
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop so we will invest into you and your education.
- We value people with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment.
- We don't see people as "resources" and genuinely care for each other. We also understand that there needs to be more than just fancy perks and cool events to gain people's satisfaction and engagement.
- We continuously work towards an environment providing a lot of autonomy, transparency and development opportunities and rely on everybody's feedback to hold us accountable for maintaining our high standards.
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We have a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We have a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo. We set the bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
- We believe that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every three months.
We respect our applicants and their time – you can expect to hear from us within 48 hours.