Senior Product Manager (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Contiamo is a Berlin-based, fast-growing B2B tech company with the vision to help enterprises make better decisions – from C-level strategy to micro-decisions at the frontline. We’ve been named Germany’s second fastest growing tech company last year and want to continue growing internationally this year.
The digital transformation of the modern enterprise demands immediate and direct access to data. But today's data is fragmented, pouring in from many sources and devices, and lives in many places across the enterprise hierarchy. Contiamo simplifies access to data by logically integrating disparate data sources without requiring changes to the underlying data setup and enables business users, data scientists, and data engineers to independently access and digest data for any analytical or operational use case.
- You have hands-on product management experience in an early to medium stage tech company of a similar size (10 - 50 people).
- You have shipped a complex product (ideally enterprise B2B) successfully before – from concept to launch.
- You have experience managing a variety of business and tech stakeholders and the ability to lead by influence.
- You have a strong technical understanding, combined with a relentless focus on the customer.
- You have a strong process focus and approach problems in a methodical, data-driven way.
- You understand customer problems and how to design, test, build and deploy solutions to those problems.
- You work closely with our CEO and sales team to validate the product vision and strategy against the market.
- You study the market continuously, know everything our competition is doing and figure out which of those actions need a response.
- You speak to customers regularly to understand their experiences and key challenges.
- You define written product requirements based on diligent research of customer needs and the competitive landscape and articulate them in a way that satisfies both technical and design concerns.
- You communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the engineering team and keep the team focused on the customer and the market.
- You drive engineering sprint priorities, write user stories and maintain backlogs.
- You communicate the product vision and value proposition to the whole team regularly and maintain a close relationship with the sales and customer success team to stay in touch with customer feedback and requirements at all times.
- A great team of ambitious and fun loving people.
- A cozy office in the heart of Berlin Mitte close to Hackescher Markt with all the equipment you need for your job, a well stocked kitchen and a weekly team lunch.
- A paid public transportation pass.
- The opportunity to work flexible hours and from home, if needed. You can't work full-time? We will find a solution!
- Educational budget: We want our people to learn and develop so we will invest into you and your education.
- We value people with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment. Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn fast matter more to us than years of experience.
- We don't see people as "resources" and genuinely care for each other. We also understand that there's more than fancy perks and cool events to people's satisfaction and engagement.
- We continuously work towards an environment providing a lot of autonomy, transparency and development opportunities and rely on everybody's feedback to hold us accountable for maintaining our high standards.
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We have a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We have a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo. We set the bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
- We believe that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every three months.
We respect our applicants and their time – you can expect to hear from us within 48 hours.