Corporate Communication Trainee (m/f)
DCMN is growing fast and is getting more and more international. Therefore we are looking for an ambitious Corporate Communication Trainee (m/f) to support our fantastic team, based at our headquarters in Berlin.
Our DCMN Management Trainee Program is a special development program for young graduates. Designed to give participants best-in-class hands-on-training, it is your passport to a successful career within our company.
During our 9-month trainee program you will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed communication and media agency. As a strong performance oriented and really fast growing agency we work with an awesome team of 18 young and highly high professionals. For digital commerce clients we realize integrated cross media campaigns across the main channels TV, online, and mobile. A strong data-driven and technology approach is our primary philosophy to achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology we will bring campaign results to a completely new level, based on big data.
- Design and execute a comprehensive communication strategy that aligns with DCMN's business strategy
- Position DCMN as the leading performance-driven marketing company for Digital Commerce companies in Europe, USA and Brazil
- Grow relationships with industry multipliers and business press to secure top tier coverage, as appropriate
- Generate coverage of client wins and product/service announcements
- Manage day-to-day PR and industry outreach to spread the word about DCMN
- Write press releases, whitepapers, blog articles and story pitches
- Organize events to position DCMN as the leading brand for marketing campaigns of digital commerce companies
- Raise the profile of DCMN as the best place to work in the advertising industry
- Coordinate with events to distribute through speaking presence
- Operate our social media communication and our internal and external communication (e.g. newsletters)
- Raise the profile of key executives and subject matter experts
- Take responsibility for the whole internal and external communication
- Master or Bachelor degree in PR, marketing or any related field
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their peer group or have achieved similar results in their working environments
- We're looking for an effective communicator who can work within a cross-functional team with well-developed organizational talent
- A creative thinker who brings fresh ideas, new perspectives and a wealth of enthusiasm
- Advertising and/or eCommerce industry knowledge is strongly preferred
- A strong writer who can convert our complex world into clear, concise and compelling benefits
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within our company
- Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German - both orally and in writing (other languages are a plus)
- Availability of 9+ months
What do we offer?
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building housing other great digital companies, fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler, in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Valuable insights into the internet startup scene and data-driven cross-border marketing
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise, and your pr & communication skills
- For top performers we offer an unlimited working contract for a full-time position after the trainee period
- Access to a well-established network, and base to build your own top-tier network and reputation
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the exciting startup scene of Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form on our website (http://bit.ly/1n0YTfu). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.