Country Manager (Central Europe) (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 300 team members from over 36 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Changing the way the language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a Country Manager to join our Berlin office.
- Define the growth strategy and associated marketing plan for the territory
- Manage the marketing budget to optimize user acquisition and retention
- Steer the development of revenue, user base, brand awareness, product localization in order to maximize advertising efficiency
- Coordinate the execution of the marketing plan with the help of the respective channel managers
- Coordinate and share knowledge with fellow Country Managers on marketing initiatives
- 5 years of experience in (online) marketing and user acquisition
- Native or near native German speaker with strong international exposure
- Superior quantitative skills combined with strong planning capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding of the current technologies in online marketing
- Team player with hand-on mentality, high motivation and willingness to learn
- Previous experience with online subscription model a plus
- Significant budget to manage and high degree of ownership and responsibility
- Learn from colleagues with strong expertise in international and performance marketing
- Grow with the company and gain more responsibility
- Work for an inspirational product and a great success story
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin