Country Manager - Germany (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
See the video:
Dream Broker is the market leader in the online video software industry in the Nordics. We help people and businesses communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. At the moment we are focusing on rapid global expansion in Europe.
We are looking for a Country Manager to open our new country operation in Berlin. Your role as a part of Dream Broker sales management is to launch and lead sales in the German market. The main task for the Country Manager is to rapidly build a successful local sales team that can grow Dream Broker’s business towards our goal: become the leading online video software company in the world.
We are expecting the skills and experience described below:
- This is a "starting from scratch" role. You are excited to have a concrete impact on how a growth company will look and feel in a totally new market.
- This is a hands-on sales management role . You get inspired by hunting, approaching and acquiring new enterprise customers - You know how to enter the German market with us.
- This is a team building role. You master in attracting, recruiting and engaging your own team members.
- This is a leadership role. You are a natural leader and you love leading by example and coaching others.
- This is a communication business. You want to influence how people and businesses communicate with video. Naturally, your own communication skills are great, both in German and in English.
- This is a SaaS-business. You are enthusiastic about software product business and disruptive technological innovations.
- This is an international business. You will co-operate with other Dream Broker’s sales managers across Europe and you will report directly to Vice President, Sales.
- This is a role based in Berlin. You love the city and you know who is who in Germany.
We offer you a unique opportunity to work in a company that is turning a global megatrend into measurable impact. If you want to lead the revolution of online video communication in Germany, this is for you!
Apply by submitting your CV in English and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with title Country Manager, Germany. The last day for applying is 27.8.2017. All applications will be treated confidentially.
For further information, please contact Manager, Talent Acquisition Janne Järvinen (+358 44 346 5867).