Chief Operations Officer / COO (m/f)
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- You will be responsible for building and operating COUP in the cities. This includes, in particular, the control and implementation of geographic expansion.
- Your core tasks include the continuous improvement of our business processes as well as COUP’s process landscape with focus on scalability, efficiency and quality.
- You will take over the global responsibility for the area of Fleet Operations and Customer Service. In this regard, you will define performance standards, annual goals as well as interfaces to other teams and external partners.
- You will strategically develop the operating model of COUP together with the management team, in particular with regard to scalability and the outsourcing of services for the operation of COUP.
- You will integrate knowledge and best practice sharing between the local teams and the headquarters. You codify the important findings in continuously extended playbooks and guidelines.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- Are an entrepreneur type with "can-do" attitude and you have a strong result and quality orientation as well as excellent management skills.
- lead systematically with clear goal orientation coupled with good judgment and pragmatism. You have pronounced communication skills and you are able to build sustainable networks.
- Have a sound understanding and intuition of the technical, operational and regulatory challenges of an on-demand mobility service, ideally based on previous experience in this area or in vehicle fleet operations.
- Have several years of professional experience, including as a manager in a dynamic work environment with operational responsibility. Experience with corporate structures is an advantage.
- Ideally have previously run a business as a COO or in a similar operational leadership role. You are experienced in planning and controlling budgets and projects.
- Have a degree in engineering or a comparable field of studies.
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility.
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market.
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße).
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.