Project Manager / Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- You will be responsible for the content preparation of strategic topics as well as planning of off-site meetings and workshops.
- Project management tasks with regard to tracking, coordination and prioritization of measures.
- Handle the preparation of lectures, for example for internal TownHall meetings as well as external specialist conferences.
- Coordination of various strategic topics as well as close collaboration with all COUP stakeholders.
- Documentation and continuous improvement of business processes.
- Support and design special and project topics, such as the development of innovation processes and business development the COUP strategy.
- Moderation, planning and lead of management meetings.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- Are a well-structured project manager with "hands-on" attitude and you
have a strong result and quality orientation.
- Combine deep experiences and knowledge in project management and
- Have very good communication skills as well the ability to see and
understand the big picture.
- Have several years of professional experience in a dynamic work
environment, ideally in the mobility sector.
- Are fluent in English and German.
- Have very advanced MS office skills.
- Have a degree in business, natural sciences, engineering or a comparable
field of studies.
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market.
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with
highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.