Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Coup’s mission is to prove shared mobility to be environmentally and economically sustainable. We offer the most flexible means of urban micro-mobility to enable everyone to save time while enjoying the ride.
We operate a fleet of eScooters (not kick-scooters) in major cities across Europe — Berlin, Paris and Madrid so far. Coup is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. As a corporate venture, we maintain the agility of a small company, but there’s none of the frenetic stress and uncertainty of a VC-backed startup.
What you will be working on
- As part of the product design team, create compelling and targeted user experiences for our consumer facing app, the website and internal fleet management solutions
- Partner with a cross-functional team to discover and implement solutions for real life challenges
- Guide product decisions through user research
- Work closely with Data Scientists to derive learnings from real user data
- Apply and elevate a design system
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you...
- Have several years of experience in a UX role
- Value craftsmanship as much as conceptual thinking
- Speak your mind
- Learn and share
- Have successfully shipped products
- Master your tools
- Embrace ownership and have confidence to take decisions
Icing on the cake
- A driver’s license (to eat your own dogfood)
- 3D modelling and rendering skills
- Motion design and UI animation skills
- Experience with location based and/or mobility services
What you can expect when joining Coup
- A strong team that is driven by purpose
- A modern tool stack (as of now we mostly use Figma, Principle, Frontify)
- A dog-friendly office in the centre of Berlin
- A tangible product you see used in the wild by real people every day
- Free rides!
If you are interested, please send your application.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.