Creative Content Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Creative Content Manager (m/f) | Hamburg
SwipeStox is the first social trading app (available for iOS, Android and Web App) that allows everyone to trade Forex, Indices, and CFDs simply by copying other trades. Everyone can swipe through the trades other experienced traders have created and profit from their knowledge about the markets. We believe that everyone should have an access to the knowledge of the best traders worldwide and we are on a mission to bring social trading to every single smartphone worldwide. For more information please visit our web page (http://www.swipestox.com).
We are currently searching for a passionate Creative Content Manager to join our success story.
- Strategic content planning: Creation of a content plan.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all content on the website.
- Create and/or edit content for marketing and business development.
- Create content: writing articles, in-app news, blogposts, product information, guides, case studies, press releases.
- Manage our content marketing and proactively explore creative new possibilities.
- Establish relationships with influencers to increase brand awareness.
- Continuously assess emerging social media platforms, tools and trends and recommend innovative approaches to engage with both existing and potential followers.
- You have graduated, ideally in humanities, marketing, PR or business related field.
- You are a social media expert and marketing rockstar with at least 2 years of professional experience in social media marketing related to mobile application, financial services or social trading.
- You have worked in a startup before (ideally fintech startup experience).
- You are always up-to-date on the latest trends and tools in social media.
- You have built up a social media site from scratch.
- You have experience in social media campaign management and know how to use common tools such as HootSuite, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- You fluently speak English and German.
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary.
- Great office space with an awesome roof top terrace.
- High responsibility from day ONE.
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision path (direct daily interactions with the founding team).
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.