CRM Manager (m/w)
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for someone to join our Marketing team as CRM Manager to help us transform the way we communicate to our audience. As the CRM Manager you will build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns. This will include planning creative email campaigns to improve customer engagement and retention. You’ll sit within the Marketing team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business.
To support business objectives and reporting to the Head of Marketing Germany, you will:
- Manage, create and deploy campaigns
- Manage the customer's email campaign calendar
- Run multichannel CRM campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Post campaign reporting
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven track record in a CRM role or with relevant CRM experience (min 1-2 years)
- Data driven, analytical and with high attention to detail
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Advanced Excel skills
- Personable, warm and inviting in communication style
- Become one of the early employees of the world’s well-funded and fastest growing start- ups revolutionising the food delivery space
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Attractive compensation package
- Work with people who love what they do every day, in an energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!