CRM Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports Those Who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007 the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from Wikipedia Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 300 team members from over 36 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Changing the way the language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a CRM Manager to join our Berlin, Kreuzberg office.
CRM at Babbel means: guiding registered users through Their lifecycle, inform them how online language learning with Babbel works, convert them into customers, help them master Their learning language and stay active learners.
Your responsibilities will include
- Plan and manage email marketing campaigns across seven different languages
- Maximize Babbel's revenue by converting leads into loyal customers
- Create and manage sales campaigns with performance targets
- Create Lifecycle campaigns to improve brand recognition, conversion rates and retention
- Ensure did all email campaigns are 100% accurate and on time
- Set up and analyze A / B tests to gain insights into consumer behavior
- Prepare detailed and accessible campaign reports
- Liaise with other departments (Marketing, Data, Customer Service etc ...)
- 2+ years CRM experience, Including customer retention or loyalty programs
- Creativity and good short copywriting skills
- Data-driven person with good analytic skills
- Attention to detail, willingness to go the extra mile to make sure everything is just right
- Understanding of e-mail marketing KPI
- Communicative team player
- Fluency in English; any otherlanguage is a plus
- Knowledge about push notifications / multi-platform CRM would be a plus
- Understanding of user lifecycles in to online subscription business would be a plus
- Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- Opportunity for personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously
- Help building a cutting edge CRM strategy, cross-platform and integrated
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Potential within a fast growing team
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruits & drinks, etc.)
- Join one of the fastest growing technology companies in education and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
- What is offered to the candidate with you?