Trainee (m/f) - Account Management / Partnerships
Crobo (part of the Covus Group) is a rapidly growing ad tech company in the mobile advertising space. Crobo has delivered millions of installs every month for leading mobile advertisers around the globe such as Uber, EA, Zynga, Tokopedia, Netmarble and Ticket Master. Crobo boosts a supply side DNA with a proprietary and highly scalable RTB technology that is currently serving over 50 Billion impressions/month on its platform.
The company is international and diverse representing over 30 nationalities operating out of their beautifully designed Berlin HQ with its tech campus attached next to it. The vision is to become the global leader in mobile ad tech and the next unicorn out of Berlin.
Ready to embark on this journey with us? Join us as a Trainee for Account Management, Partnerships in our Berlin office.
The Partnership Team
Crobo’s Partnership team focus on acquiring mobile users at global scale for advertisers on our partnership platforms.
You’re the right person for the role if you can
- Create, optimize and manage mobile advertising campaigns meeting business requirements and partner KPI´s
- Become a product champion for our products and solutions by understanding the Crobo Value Proposition and staying updated on the latest trends
- Up- and cross sell to our existing partnership base by utilizing your communication and negotiation skills
- Build strong relationships with our partners and grow a portfolio of partners
- Manage all operational activities, boring as well as exciting tasks, for your key partnerships to solve key problems and seize the immediate opportunities
- Speak fluent English and preferably one additional language
Crobo is the perfect company for you if you want to
- Embark on a new career path with outstanding learning and development opportunities
- Be part of one of the most ambitious companies in the successful mobile ad tech scene
- Work for a company that is an equal-opportunities employer; with great diversity among its staff
- Take on a lot of responsibilities and lead your own projects and work with colleagues in a bottom-line driven environment where everybody supports each other
- Work in a very aspirational and fun climate with regular team events and team building activities