CTO and Co-Founder (also acting as co-investor) (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
The Company and Your Mission
We are a in the early stages of creating a start-up company to disrupt one of the largest and most exciting global industries. We´ll pursue a „finance-follows-strategy approach,“ i.e. we aim to go big by targeting a global market and attracting top investors.
Our vision is to quickly become the leader in this industry by offering great products, services, and experiences to both our customers and business partners. The company will eventually be head-quartered in Berlin, Germany and start operating in beta mid/second half of 2016. Full roll-out is scheduled for end of 2016/beginning of 2017. We plan to have the leadership team completed by Oct/Nov this year. In parallel we´ll work on the business plan. Beginning of 2016 we´ll meet with investors to secure significant financial funds.
Our leadership team consists of exceptional professionals with proven track records, excellent relationships, and command relevant industry, technical, and leadership expertice.
If you are a top IT and computer science expert with superior engineering, full stack web site development and software skills who wants to become his/her own boss, and working together with exceptional co-founders, this is your chance.
You will have the unique opportunity to develop and shape together with us what we believe will become an incredible exciting and fast growing company.
- You will assist the founding CEO to write some parts of the business plan
- You understand the business needs and execute our vision into technology
- You will provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community
- You will be responsible for product delivery, code quality, and architecture
- You will ensure scalability, security and performance of our platform
- You will recruit, train, and develop top technical talents
- You will work closely with the founders and set both short- and long-term technical goals
Your Profile and Skills
- You combine an entrepreneurial motivation with best-in-class full stack web development skills
- You are an architect and a coder with significant hands-on experience, with several years of experience in a lead developer position, and a strong passion for IT, systems, and project management
- You are fluent in some of the following languages: C++, HTML5, Go, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Java, Python
- You enjoy to work in agile development processes (Scrum or Kanban)
- You are experienced in system architecture, computer engineering, algorithmic thinking and implementation, in databases, and cloud computing (Amazon Web services is a plus)
- You have a very solid expertise in application development and deployment processes
- You are familiar with technical requirements of internet marketing and search engine optimization
- You are experienced in recruiting and leading development teams including management of out-sourcing service providers
- You possess fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus). An outstanding university degree in a technical subject (e.g. computer science) is another plus
- You think big, you love diving into details, you are restless and highly driven, you are used to deliver top-notch results on-time, you enjoy to challenge and being challenged, you are fun working with
What we offer
- You will work with a great leadership team wh´ll be your peers; all of us are very experienced in our fields, with proven track records, highly complementary know-how areas, and from well respected companies
- You will have the unique and fascinating opportunity to actively co-create a new business model and to write history
- You will become a valuable member of the co-founder team
- You would start working part time with us until full launch
- You will be eligible for equity in our company (based on your investment)
Up for the Challenge?
Great! Then we are looking forward to receiving your convincing application letter and CV either in English or German. Please send it to Andreas von der Heydt who kindly supports us: firstname.lastname@example.org