CTO & Co-Founder (m/f)
MoRally is an early stage gaming startup in Berlin that recently received € 100.000 seed funding.
MoRally was founded by Juma (CEO) and Sebastian (CFO). Juma is experienced in strategy and SAP consulting and developed the business model in his master thesis in Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship. Sebastian has worked about 10 years in financial consulting and already founded a successful startup. This dedicated team is looking for YOU as a CTO and cofounder.
MoRally combines the two major trends gaming and sustainability and has a high market potential. We are going to implement an online platform with strategic, educational board games for adults that allow users to donate by playing instead of paying. Companies back donations of 1 EUR per game per player and use our games as an innovative communication tool.
Two games have already been developed by us over hundreds of play-testing sessions with very positive feedback from about 300 hundred playtesters. We will run two kickstarter campaigns this year to raise further money, get first users and get an investor on board then. MoRally being a small seed funded startup you can expect a base salary but a significant amount of shares, and endless opportunities for growth!
- Generalist profile covering frontend (60%), backend (30%) and administrator skills (10%)
- In-depth knowledge of current web technologies
- Ability to design an architecture and implement a fancy user experience
- Experience in game development is a huge plus
If you would love to work in an educational gaming-startup that creates real social impact contact us right now.
When & Where
- Full-time cofounder
- Located in the center of Berlin/Germany, the rising startup city of Europe that offers an awesome standard of living
Awards & Scholarships of MoRally
- Social Impact Enterprise Scholarship
- Startup Weekend Enschede/NL 2012, award-winning team
- Startup Weekend Berlin 2012, award-winning team (“Most Innovative Idea”)