- Mit Berufserfahrung
If you want to shape the future of mobility with decentralized IT technology we want to work with you. For our corporate start-up MotionWerk we are looking for a highly committed CTO / IT Architect for our rapidly growing team.
The MotionWerk team wants to enable the future of mobility with clever software solutions and a decentralised mobility transaction platform. This mobility future which motivates us is autonomous, electric and is about sharing concepts.
As starting point for our decentralized mobility transaction platform we have built Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com) being the first product based on blockchain technology enabling people to share their electric charging poles and therewith boost e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other.
MotionWerk is funded by innogy, one of the leading European utilities, with 100% start-up spirit and passion.
We don´t know where this journey will end but we are motivated by actively shaping the future of mobility. We love experiments around new technology, new business models and new ways of working. Trust, openness and failures are part of our daily life while striving for the best solutions for our customers.
You can expect
- Working on the future of tomorrow from technology (decentral IT technologies like Blockchain) and solution perspective (sharing concepts, autonomous driving, energy and mobility integration)
- Highly motivated team which wants to make a difference in the mobility and energy sector
- Flexible, passionate and pragmatic working culture
- Fair salary and additionally participation in MotionWerk company
- Sexy start-up in the midst of the Ruhrgebiet
This is your job
The CTO is a member of the senior management team and therefore shares responsibility for identifying opportunities, delivering products and services to customers and driving the business forward. The CTO’s role will be to supervise and lead the creation of a new architecture for the decentralized transaction platform and its applications. Quality of solution is important, but so is a sense of pragmatism and the fostering of a culture of producing working software quickly.
- Be part of an entrepreneurial team that is dedicated to build a new blockchain based mobility transaction platform
- Coordinate internal, external and off-shore development and operations teams
- Develop Strategic Architecture and Development Roadmap
- Support the development of the business trategy and roadmap in our team
- Establish agile architecture development framework for blockchain-based architectures
- Conduct Blockchain, IoT, AI and Mobility R&D
- Build agile PoC for new features and for testing new blockchain technologies
- Orchestrate Partner Ecosystem
- Being part of the management board and the related management requirements
- Proven CTO track record / experience in leading IT teams
- At least 8 years work experience in software development and DevOps
- Knowledge in blockchain technology and good understanding of the cryptographic principles, preferable in automotive sector
- Broad infrastructure technology stack and open source software development experience
- Ideally architecture and/or IT framework certifications and know-how such as TOGAF, CoBit, ITIL, etc.
- Professional communication and market development skills
- You do not only love tech but also people and team work is a source of energy for you
- Flexibility and the passion to form a new venture rather than working in very formalised and hierarchical structure