Operations Manager (m/f/d) - BiteMojo
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Bitemojo is looking for the best operation manager in Berlin!
Bitemojo, one of the most-awarded tourism startups in the world, operating already in 13 different cities, is looking for the most talented and experienced operation manager for Berlin, with a strong focus on operation management and sales.
The position involves
Sales: contact our supply base of food vendors that will deliver food experiences to our customers. Get prepared to walk in some of the key neighborhoods of Berlin, identifying appropriate food businesses, negotiate and bring them on board to our vendor’s database.
Operation management: full control on our on-ground B2B group's customers, including ongoing debriefing, problem-solving, vendor’s preparations. Get ready to meet on a daily basis youth groups that are discovering Berlin with Bitemojo, meet and debrief them about their experience and stick around to make sure everything goes 100%.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience in face-to-face meetings, lead generation, and pipeline management.
- Meeting people, building relationships and solving problems energize you.
- Your operational skills are second to none, and you are able to manage and prioritize efficiently dozens of tasks, with big and small pieces.
- You can hit the ground running. You already have experience in the travel and food industries and ideally, you bring direct connections with local food vendors in Berlin.
- You like to be given clear goals so you can clearly exceed them. You are self- organized, independent and great at managing your time and working with remote teams.
- You know and love Berlin and the city most popular Kieze’s. You are a native German speaker with English fluency.
- Get to work in one of the most promising startups in travel and tourism, conquering the niche of activities and experiences.
- Work with a team of seasoned professionals and investors. No amateurish no-money-no-strategy bull*. Work towards a clear vision in a professional, supportive environment.
- Get a clear career progression path. You will learn valuable skills and will learn first-hand about technology and tourism.
- Have the possibility to travel and open up new cities in Germany.
- Competitive remuneration including options from year 2.
- Did we also mention you will sample great bites?
If this all sounds yummy, get in touch. We will be respectful of your time so please do the same: only apply if you are truly motivated and attach a good cover letter.