Customer Care Agent Norway (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Everyone is driven by something. We have the goal of becoming the most successful bike and outdoor e-commerce company in Europe. Nationally, we already hold a prominent position. Internationally, with our sound financial situation, a top international investor and deep expertise in the core areas of online marketing, web-development and product range, we have already paved the way to success. In 2013 we merged with the leading Swedish e-commerce outdoor shop Addnature to be better positioned internationally. Now is the time to engage in a clearly focused strategy. Our recent success is evident through growth rates of >30% p.a. as well as numerous awards, such as the German Founders Award. You want to be part of that? More than 400 highly motivated colleagues in Stuttgart, Berlin and Stockholm are looking forward to working with you!
- First point of contact for enquiries and orders from our Norwegian customers (bikester.no and addnature.no)
- Communication with our customers via phone, e-mail or live chat
- Providing advice to our customers regarding specific bike and outdoor products
- Providing support to our customers regarding orders and returns process
- Supporting the team in executing and optimizing all processes within the customer service department
- Experience in different outdoor and camping activities and the specific equipment and clothing needed
- Experience in customer service is desired but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, willingness to learn and to be challenged
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Native Norwegian speaker, good written and spoken English skills
We offer a great work environment in a unique corporate culture. As a part of our flat hierarchy structure, you are at the middle of all information sources and directly involved in decision making processes. You will work alongside a passionate team of internet experts who look forward to your support!