Customer Care Manager (m/f)
Zattoo, www.zattoo.com, is an international company in the WebTV market with offices in Zurich-Switzerland, Berlin-Germany and Michigan-USA. Zattoo provides live streaming TV channels on connected devices such as Macs and PCs, tablets and smartphones with iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 and Smart TVs. Our small team of 30 employees has created this leading service that has attracted more than 10 million registered users across Europe. Zattoo is the pioneer and most active developer of concepts and technology in the spaces of live internet TV and cloud recording.
The Customer Care Manager will have the overall responsibility of providing exceptional user support by managing Zattoo’s Customer Care strategy, team, processes and technical systems.
As a direct report to the Vice President Content & Consumer, the Customer Care Manager will further develop and constantly optimize the processes, procedures and tools related to Zattoo’s user support. Initially the main focus will be on Germany and Switzerland, but with Zattoo’s ongoing internationalization more attention will be given to additional countries (e.g. Spain) in the mid-term.
The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for building and managing a small team of Customer Care Associates. S/he is expected to maintain high motivation within the user support team as well as to guide and coach the team personally with his/her expertise.
The Customer Care Manager will benefit from a high degree of independence, allowing him/her to bring and directly implement his/her own ideas.
In accordance with the overall objective of providing professional reactions to user feedback and requests the Customer Care Manager will:
- Constantly optimize the processes and tools related to Zattoo’s user support (e.g. Zattoo Help Center, Forum, FAQ section, Ticketing/Email- system, reactions to user comments on Zattoo’s social media presences)
- Day to day management of the Customer Care Associates; responsible for developing, monitoring & achievement of KPI’s, customer experience and quality metrics
- Play a crucial role at the interface between the technical team, the marketing team and the Zattoo users; raise awareness for reported problems within the technical team and translate technical solutions into understandable communications to the user, inform the marketing team about frequent user requests
- Help to develop processes and procedures to adequately support the increasing number of Zattoo’s B2B partners
- Be involved in the operational business by answering user requests daily
the Minimum Requirements
- Language skills: Excellent language skills, both verbal and written in German and English
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels and functions
- Self-management and sense of urgency: Demonstrates independent, structured and well organized working style with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Leadership potential: Ability to build and manage a team of Customer Care Associates
- Self-motivation: Ability and willingness to independently come up with ideas, make action plans and implement them
- Strong Interest in Zattoo: Willingness to get in depth knowledge of Zattoo’s country specific services and technical requirements
the Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Customer Care related functions (e.g. Online Help Center, Call Center, Customer Contact Center)
- 1-2 years in a similar leadership role
- Experience with Zendesk
- General knowledge of or experience in Fremium online business models and related customer service solutions
- Additional language skills (e.g. Spanish, French)
- Agile organization: Small company with a flat hierarchy that allows for quick decision making. We have the resources of a growing company but the spirit of a start-up.
- Great team: Smart, open minded, highly motivated international colleagues.
- Cool work environment: Fun and convenient office locations. We’re flexible with schedules and work from home days.
- Tools you like: We don’t have a policy dictating what equipment you have to buy- you can decide for yourself. You’ll also get to play with the newest technologies and gadgets in our industry.
- Platform for self-development: A lot of room for your own ideas and initiative while also having direct access to and coaching from an experienced team.
- You’ll start with a competitive compensation package and will be rewarded as you grow.
- Dynamic market environment: Bringing the internet and TV together is one of THE topics in the media industry and gives us a lot of opportunities for future developments.
- Once in a lifetime chance: Join the team with the most experience in this space and be on the cutting edge of new developments in it!
The preferred location is Berlin, Germany.
If you are interested, please send your CV directly to email@example.com.