Customer Relationship Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Full-time position, in Munich, starting earliest as of 05/2017
Having a doorman is super convenient: A doorman provides convenient access, enables unattended services and increases security at home. We believe that technology can do the same tasks at an affordable price. That is why we are committed to creating smart products at the intersection of smart homes and smart cities.
nello lets you upgrade your intercom unit and control it via the nello app. You get keyless entry into your apartment building and you will never miss a delivery anymore. Service providers can access your hallway and put their deliveries – parcels, groceries or food – right in front of your apartment door. Amazon Prime Now, Deliveroo, foodora, DPD and GLS are already compatible!
After obtaining funding from well-known investors and Kickstarter backers, we are excited to launch nello one in April 2017. We are a strong team with a proven track record and we are very exited about nello. Now we are looking for like-minded people to join our team – people who want to make a difference.
You will be the voice of nello. You are fully responsible for all the interaction between nello and our users – before and especially after purchase. Your mission is to delight them so much that they will spread the word about nello.
- Communicate with our customers to sell, onboard and turn them into true fans of nello
- Create and manage content for our public relations on social media and with the press
- Create beautifully written text for our app, the website, social media, newsletters and ads
- Collaborate with marketing to conceptualize and roll-out marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage an installation service for nello in Munich
- At least 2 years of work experience in communications, customer experience, customer service, social media or marketing
- You are an open, outgoing personality who likes to interact with people
- Your writing skills are top-notch
- You have some basic technical understanding and are a quick learner
- Degree in BWL, TUM-BWL, marketing or consumer behavior from a leading university
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking and willingness to take on responsibility
- Fluency in German and English
- Join an excellent team of entrepreneurs and engineers – currently we are team of 8
- Our nice office is right next to Isartor – free Nespresso, tea, fruits and cookies included
- Competitive salary and shares in our company
Think you got what it takes? Send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org