Customer Care Agent Norway (m/f) part-time
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Everybody has a drive. Our ambition is to become the most successful E-Commerce company for bikes and outdoor apparel in Europe. We have successfully positioned ourselves nationally and intend to do so internationally with the help of banks and our funding partner, an internationally renowned investor, as well as a deep know-how in the core areas online marketing, web development and a wide product range. 2013 was a good year for us as we merged with the leading Swedish E-Commerce outdoor shop Addnature in order to position ourselves even better internationally. It is now essential to attack with a focused strategy. Our previous success can be measured by our expansion rate of over 40% p.a. as well as numerous awards in the past years such as the German Founder award. Do you want to be a part of it? More than 400 colleagues are waiting to meet you in Stuttgart, Berlin and Stockholm!
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT NORWAY (f/m) parttime
- First point of contact for enquiries and orders from our Norwegian customers (bikester.no and addnature.no)
- Communication with our customers via phone, e-mail or live chat
- Providing advice to our customers regarding specific bike and outdoor products
- Providing support to our customers regarding orders and returns process
- Supporting the team in executing and optimizing all processes within the customer service department
- Experience in different outdoor and camping activities and the specific equipment and clothing needed
- Experience in customer service is desired but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, willingness to learn and to be challenged
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Native Norwegian speaker, good written and spoken English skills
We offer a great work environment in a unique corporate culture. As a part of our flat hierarchy structure, you are at the middle of all information sources and directly involved in decision making processes. You will work alongside a passionate team of internet experts who look forward to your support!