Customer Success Manager / IT Consultant (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
LeanIX is a fast growing startup with offices in Bonn and Boston, MA. We have developed a state-of-the art SaaS solution which we operate world-wide. Our customers, for example adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone und Zalando, use our web-based platform and smartphone app to document and analyze their IT Architecture. The fast adoption of new technologies creates the main challenge for our teams to build more sophisticated storage and analytics functionalities to allow our customers understand and optimize the use of all their technology.
We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for all customer accounts. The tasks range from Technical Product Support to Change Management projects. You can actively leverage your product and consulting expertise in pre-sales process. Moreover, you will be responsible for the expansion and relationship management of our partnerships.
What is waiting for you?
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development
- Support sales managers with product demonstrations and tenders
- Regular care of customer accounts and ensuring continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Qualifying customers to introduce and continuously use LeanIX
- Execution of consulting projects with customers
- First point of contact for all customer aspects
- Acquisition and support of partners
- Leading Account Manager and Customer Success employees
- Translating customer feedback into product requirements
What are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in an internationally operating consulting company for IT Management projects
- Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations in companies
- Experience in direct customer interaction on decision-making level in the IT
- Experience in project management and project methods
- Very good language skills in German and English, especially technical vocabulary.
- Passion for IT.
To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org