Customer Systems Administrator (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora - food is our fuel!
foodora is a young start-up from Berlin building a global delivery platform for upscale restaurants and other verticals because we think food is more than merely a basic need. foodora brings your favorite restaurants’ delicious meals to wherever you are. For our partners, we assume responsibility for all logistical challenges of an own delivery fleet.
foodora’s success is made possible through cutting-edge technology and our relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Thanks to our traffic independent bicycle couriers we are not only the environment friendliest, but also the fastest!
Since our first steps in Munich we have grown enormously and occupy more than 450 employees worldwide expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world.
foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world. We are looking for your help as Customer Systems Administrator (m/f) in Berlin!
- You are the Product Owner of our technical service infrastructure
- You will closely work together with the operational teams as well as our developers to further improve our solution
- You are defining, maintaining and optimizing our processes from a technical perspective
- You manage all of our global service tools and are the single point of contact for technical questions for our Customer Happiness Managers worldwide
- You administer all of the tools in use
- You have already worked with/administered (SaaS) service tools and cloud-based contact centers - preferably Zendesk
- You not only focus on the technical solution but also the processes relying on it
- As a real team player you treat your colleagues with empathy and you convince with personality as well as a great sense of humor
- You are comfortable when speaking to business managers as well as developers
- You can motivate yourself and see even in stressful situations always the customer perspective
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A young, vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
Up for a challenge? Apply here!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!