Data Miner (m/w)
- Design, develop, and own KPI-driven dashboards / reports using data gathered from multiple sources
- Build front-end BI applications by analyzing user requirements
- Web analytics: Create an efficient tracking concept to optimize online marketing channels and campaigns, and to satisfy business requirements
- Perform extensive analyses to find answers to complex business problems by working closely with the IT and system administration team
- Top university education with a focus on Math, Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical fields
- Previous work experience in performing quantitative analysis/reporting in the internet or gaming industry
- Excellent SQL skills, extensive knowledge of Excel and Access, as well as familiarity with major BI tools (e.g. Pentaho)
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation abilities to explain your results effectively
- Coding skills (e.g. Ruby, Python) to crawl websites and create web dashboards is preferred
- Very strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility, fluency in English and a team player
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
What do we offer?
- Rewarding career within a start-up, the mobile & gaming industry
- Profit from working with a talented team of serial entrepreneurs and top developers
- Berlin’s start-up scene & access to a well-established network
- Fun and international team of young top performers
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents.
Apply now: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oxsDXfwj&s=Gründerszene
More open positions: www.hitfoxgroup.com/english/career/open-positions