Data Scientist / Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a team of software developers, designers, big data engineers and data scientists that are passionate about building softwares of future today. We believe in open-source and independent teams, follow agile practices and lean startup method, and aim to share this culture with our clients. KI analytics is a member of KI Group with branches located in Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin and recently Munich.
At KI labs we are looking for data scientists, machine-learning experts and data engineers to join our rapidly growing team in Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart or Berlin, and help us support our clients with their innovation initiatives. You will support our projects with researching, designing, and deploying data products, present results at customers, and contribute your ideas to forming the outcome of the projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Quantitative social sciences or related fields.
- You have a working knowledge of one of the common languages, e.g. Python, R, Matlab, or Go.
- You have passion for data, be it at crunching, modelling or visualising large data lakes.
- You are comfortable working With backend teams, and time-to-time get your hands dirty coding your own microservice.
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- (optional) You have experience with Big Data stacks, microservices or have built a software tool for your employer.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- You will have an opportunity to be at the front of innovation together with our prominent clients, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee.
- You get a challenging working environment with an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
- You get the chance to work on various interesting projects in short time frames.
- We have an open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
- You are welcome to move between our offices in Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, and soon Madrid.
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a pdf of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions feel free to contact Marina König-Pankov +49 221 78 87 23 0.
KI labs GmbH
Member of KI group