Data Scientist (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
QLAYM takes process data analytics & control to the next level by combining a powerful algorithmic framework with an outstanding user experience.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a dedicated, hands on Data Scientist. Working closely with our cross-functional team, you will take a responsible role in planning, design and implementation of our future products and services.
- Strong understanding of common machine learning algorithms
- Experience with data-driven statistical modelling, feature extraction & supervised learning
- Experience with data analysis & visualisation in at least one of the following languages: Python, Matlab, Scala, R
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Solid experience in software development life cycles
- Very good communication skills, good team player, high proficiency in German/English
- Valid work permit in Germany
- Living in or willing to relocate to Düsseldorf area
- A solid academic record with a background in computer science
- 2+ Years of professional experience
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with "Big Data" platforms: Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Experience with tracking tools, Agile development (Jira)
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
QLAYM is a startup company based in Düsseldorf, Germany, providing innovative data-driven products & services to its customers who come from various industries and sectors. Utilizing our technology in data mining, process control & exploratory visualization in close interaction with the specific domain experts, we deliver high quality solutions with an outstanding user experience. We are a young, international team with different scientific backgrounds and the common goal of transforming complex data into easily interpretable and actionable results.