Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
datapine is an innovative tech company located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have developed a highly scalable SaaS BI tool that is revolutionizing the way of performing database analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market for small and medium-sized companies.
To further expand our international team we are looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager.
- Planning, implementing and optimizing our online marketing strategies with a clear focus on SEO & Social Media
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of our company blog
- Researching and writing meaningful content for our website and blog
- Managing off-page SEO including outreach and content writing
- Taking care of and optimizing our social media activities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram etc.)
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in the field of Online Marketing with a focus on SEO and/or Social Media
- Successfully completed studies (business administration, economics, marketing, communication or media science) or a related course of study
- You are highly motivated and eager to learn
- You like to work in an international and creative team
- You enjoy working organized and independently
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Writing is your passion and you are interested in B2B topics
- You are very familiar and confident working with Microsoft Office
- You know how to use WordPress and Google Analytics
- Ideally, you have HTML / CSS knowledge and experience working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- An exciting Marketing position in a dynamic, international software company
- A highly ambitious, young team with flat hierarchies
- You get maximum responsibility and have the chance to shape the marketing as well as the company from the very beginning
- We offer you an attractive salary, an exciting and dynamic work environment and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
Please send your application including your CV, relevant certificates, your earliest starting date and your salary expectations via e-mail to us.