Lead Sales & Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The idea for Delicious Data was born when we had a late lunch at our cafeteria and there was still plenty of food available. That was the moment when we started to think about how kitchens plan their menus and numbers of meals. In Germany alone, restaurants and other food service businesses throw away roughly 2 million tons of food every year. The main reason for this problem is overproduction due to uncertain guest demand. Our software solves this issue by precisely predicting the number of meals needed, based on people’s behaviour and external data such as the weather. Currently we are focussing on the DACH region and plan to serve customers in other European countries in 2020. Our successful fundraising activities allow us to start building a team that joins our mission of reducing global food waste!
As one of the first full-time employees at Delicious Data you will work closely together with us, Jakob and Valentin (the founders) to steadily grow our customer base. With your experience and leadership qualities you will take a leading role in building our amazing sales team from scratch. With this goal in mind, initially your main focus will be to get leads interested and win them as new clients. That means you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and tell people about us, but you will also meet new prospects onsite and negotiate and close deals.
- Be the architect of our growing sales team and processes
- Develop and implement new strategies for lead generation
- Generate interest in our product through phone calls, networking and events
- Visit prospective customers within Europe, hold product presentations and draft offers
- Negotiate and close new deals
- Take care of existing clients and be the go-to-person for their needs
- You easily connect with other people, inspire them and get them interested in what you do
- You are motivated to build a company. You are aware of the ups and downs, able to adapt and find motivation in our vision.
- We’re in this together. You are an honest, trustworthy person that communicates openly.
- You have several years of business development and sales experience, preferable in B2B software
- You master both German and English on level C1
What we offer
- To be part of an inspiring mission, an amazing team and a great product
- A startup salary that you can actually live from
- 30 days of holidays, flexible working hours and home office
- An office on the buzzing research campus of the Technical University of Munich in Garching
- Potential to participate in employee stock option program