Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Delivery Hero Austria and the brand Mjam are part of the Delivery Hero Network, the biggest global online food ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide - Austria is one of them.
Our Austrian branch and its 70+ employees operate from our Berlin offices. They enjoy the dynamics as well as the development potential of a startup backed up and supported by the corporate group. Our team is genuine, ambitious and most certainly fun. We are looking for passionate and smart people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, and good at “getting things done“. So, would you like to play an active role in our future? If so, then there is an exciting job and a workplace in our Berlin offices waiting for you!
- You collaborate closely with our Management team on cross-functional initiatives with high priority and strategic impact
- You lead several of Delivery Hero Austria’s growth and performance improvement projects with direct revenue or cost impact
- You take ownership of KPI’s and execute decisions based on statistical analysis of data
- You support senior management in adhoc reports, business cases and other critical topics
- You work in a multicultural environment of highly motivated and talented individuals of various professional backgrounds
Your heroic skills
- You earned your Bachelor's or Master degree from a top-tier university in business, economics, management or engineering
- You have 0-2 years of professional working experience as well as demonstrable internship experience
- Prior experience at a top-tier management consulting or investment banking firm would be a plus
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- You possess a hands-on mentality, drive, an analytical and structured way of working and logical thinking skills
- You are willing to travel to Austria
- You thrive in a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer
- Highly successful multinational company with a startup atmosphere and entrepreneurial working culture
- Productive, fast paced environment and agile company with flat hierarchies
- International team with English as working language
- Training, mentoring and plenty of opportunities for rapid career development
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date via the link below "Kontaktdaten/Ansprechpartner"'.
We’re looking forward to your application!