Senior Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Delivery Hero Germany GmbH with its brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora is building the next generation of online food ordering platforms. We are part of the international Delivery Hero Group team, which provides hungry customers in 40 countries worldwide with an amazing takeaway experience. We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, data-oriented and know how to have fun. We are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager (f/m) to support our German entity based in Berlin. Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for entrepreneurialism. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team.
- You support Delivery Hero Germany’s management with shaping their business strategy
- You lead cross-functional projects with high priority for the company and direct revenue or cost impact
- You take ownership of growth and performance improvement initiatives that strengthen our customer and restaurant relationships
- You provide senior management with regular project performance presentations, business cases and support in other critical ad-hoc topics
- You will gain insight into internet startups, learn day-to-day management and build functional expertise
- You will be part of an international team of highly motivated and talented people
Your heroic skills
- You gained at least 4 years of professional experience in a top-tier management consulting or investment banking firm
- You earned your degree from a top-tier university in business, economics, management or engineering is essential
- You possess a hands-on mentality, drive, an analytical and structured way of working and logical thinking skills
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- You are comfortable and have the ability to achieve goals in a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- You have excellent English language skills, German skills would be a plus
We offer you a
- Highly successful startup with an entrepreneurial work culture and flat hierarchy
- Dynamic, fast paced environment
- Team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative and international office environment with English as a working language
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date via link below.
We’re looking forward to your application!