Director (m/f/d) - CEO Office
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our team operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering many millions of meals every month.
Your role will involve taking a seat within the cockpit of Delivery Hero, working alongside a dynamic executive team in supporting our CEO, Niklas Östberg.
- Work closely with our CEO on a broad range of high priority topics
- Support the development of Delivery Hero's strategy and goals with the management team
- Provide data analysis to support strategic decisions
- Work with the management board, the legal team and business stakeholders to provide relevant and accurate reports to the supervisory board
- Drive specific projects within our central team
- Find and implement solutions to a wide range of business priorities
Your heroic skills
- 4+ years of professional experience in top-tier strategic management consulting firm or bank (not counting internships) - ideally combined with experience in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing company
- Degree from a top-tier university in business, economics, management or engineering
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strong communication skills and ability to constructively work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Willingness to travel internationally occasionally
- Comfortable with an extremely dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
We offer you
- Become part of a rapidly growing e-commerce company and actively participate in its success story
- Far-reaching insight into the operations of a young and dynamic company
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and have a real impact on the company
- An international work environment with flat hierarchies
- Work directly with our CEO and the management of a leading International internet company
- A modern workplace and flexible working hours
- Other benefits: fresh fruit, beverages and events
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application via the link under "Kontaktdaten / Ansprechpartner"' including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We're looking forward to your application!