Process Excellence Developer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities. We are looking for a Process Excellence Developer (f/m/d) to join our Central Team on its mission as soon as possible.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at getting things done. You can play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in our Berlin Hero Hub is waiting for you!
What's on your menu?
- Coordination of international Business Process Management (BPM) projects and development of process architectures
- Definition and implementation of process governance
- Analysis, design and optimization of processes
- Business process modelling using BPMN 2.0
- Preparation of training material, workshops and innovation meetings
What do you bring to the table?
- Having 1-2 years of experience in determining different units and elements of a business
- You have sufficient knowledge of the modeling standard BPMN 2.0, plus if you are already familiar with the Signavio Suite, Camunda or similar solutions
- You have a university degree in economics or computer science
- Your English skills (written and spoken) are excellent
- Desirable: transforming manual approaches and decision making methodologies into automated solution, plus a good understanding of Process Automation, Process Intelligence
- Project coordination and communication of different process initiatives
What do we feed you with?
- A dynamic, collaborative and international environment of a successful global market leader and a publicly listed company
- A competitive remuneration package, career opportunities and development budget
- A motivated team striving for high quality outputs
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte and an international working atmosphere with English as working language
- Flexible working hours to ensure a work-life balance
- A broad range of corporate benefits (both internal and external), including daily fruit baskets, free coffee and soft drinks, napping room, massages, yoga various team and group events, discounted food vouchers
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention?
We're looking forward to your application via the link under "Kontaktdaten/Ansprechpartner"!