Demand Generation Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Eventbrite is the world's large largest self-service platform for the ticket purchase and sale. We develop the technology to the people around the world events create, share, discover and can visit to try new things and experience thatthey inspire. From music festivals, conferences hackathon, air guitar competitions, marathons, fundraising galas, or gaming events -. whatever it may be, we make it possible ? Our mission We want to bring together people from all over the world through live events.
The German office of Eventbrite which opened in January, 2015. Before did we were already strong organic growth recorded with Thousands organizers on our platform, use our technologies For their events. Our German team takes care of the marketing, business development and account management ran thus Ensuring did our growth will continue to accelerate in the German market.
Eventbrite is in a period of strong international growth. We have now opened a number of international agencies and are Represented in addition to our US offices in San Francisco and Nashville in Germany, England, Ireland, Australia, Argentina and Brazil. For Germany and the Entire DA-CH region, we have ambitious growth plans.
Want to take responsibility and have a direct impact on the company's success? We are looking for a / n Demand Generation Manager / in our office in the heart of Berlin. In this role you will be responsible for lead generation and integrated marketing campaigns. You Appropriate develop marketing campaigns for lead generation, so as to fill the sales pipeline and to convince more event organizers from Eventbrite.
As Demand Generation Manager / in giving you the strategy and direction of our B2B demand generation marketing in Germany. They are identifications and qualify potential major customers and develop Appropriate e-nurturing programs. You are responsible for our sales funnel to the point, are passed to the leads to our Business Development team, and work closely with this team to Continuously optimize the conversion.
YOUR TASKS IN THIS FUNCTION
- You build the Demand Generation Marketing in Germany and work closely with our Demand Generation team in San Francisco and London together
- You versorgst the Business Development team with enough qualified leads and supports them with marketing materials and activities in Their achievement
- You konzipierst marketing content and plan lead nurturing programs and implement them together with our content and design teams
- You are analyzing our Funnel performance and find new ways to increase conversion
- You build strategic relationships with other companies in order to Jointly create content and generate leads
- You define specific targets for the marketing team and uses analysis tools, CRM and automation programs (eg Salesforce, Marketo) to the success of your projects to measure
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B marketing, love especially in the area lead generation, automation and lead nurturing
- Flowing German language skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and very good communication skills in English
- Proven success in supporting sales teams by B2B Marketing Programs
- Independent work style and a strong analytical mind
- Proven experience with different demand generation programs (eg outbound marketing, lead nurturing, events, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo
- A sense of humor. We work hard and have fun!
- Experience with startups and fast growing companies
- You love challenges and can workaround with complex issues