Demi-Chef de Partie (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory Kitchen is a community driven restaurant that transforms healthy, seasonal products into delicious local meals during the day. We work with advanced hospitality tools and use our combined passions to deliver goods and services for one of the biggest startup communities in Europe, Factory Works.
We consider breakfast and lunch to be essential meals for all our stakeholders. Therefore we designed a menu which considers the correct meal size for all our consumers. We know that one size does not fit all. Too much food will make you sleepy and the contrary will force you to eat something else. Ultimately, we keep our ears always open and adjust accordingly. The restaurant is open five days a week, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are currently looking for an experienced Demi-Chef de Partiewho shares our Factory vision and turns it into a broader Factory meal culture for our start-up hub. Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin, work alongside a dynamic and international team of young professionals and broaden your perspectives by growing with us from office building to a thriving community.
YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
- Be responsible for a professional preparation of exquisite daily meals with our fresh, local products for our lunch concept, the several events and catering requests according to the specific customers’ needs and under direction of the kitchen Chef
- Coordinating caterings and planning meal concepts for our events
- Assuring quality in the in the preparation of meals and in the performance of the kitchen staff
- Work in a team of young passionates paying attention to details and claiming high quality in the offer of the products
- You will adhere to the specific instructions to use and prepare foods and observe the regulations to maintain the storage area
- Safeguarding and care of the kitchen and its staff according to the German standard regulations of the gastronomic field (safety at work, occupational health, HACCP and LMHV)
- Maintening the kitchen and executing daily cleaning assignments in the whole restaurant
- You successfully obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification as cook
- You gained a long-term experience of at least three years in the kitchen of a restaurant
- You are filled with a strong passion for your profession and the products you offer
- You are a creative person: ideally you already came up with original gastronomic projects and executed them successfully
- You are a natural teamplayer, honest and punctual
- You work proactively, are always in action, keep calm even under pressure and are reliable
- You are keen to cooperate as well as to face conflicts in a constructive way
- You are a fluent speaker of the German and English language
- You will be given a great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- You will be pioneering the development of new gastronomic products
- You will work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and exciting company
- You will lead a team of smart, ambitious and multi-tasking professionals
- You will receive a competitive pay
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply at Factory. We are looking forward to hearing from you!