Junior PR Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Europe and Germany's second Unicorn in the FinTech space. Through our revolutionary platform banks can offer their end-customers a broad lineup of deposit products from different institutions, and also have their own products offered through a variety of points-of-sales. Most importantly, we allow people to have access to increased interest rates for their savings transparently, instantly, hassle-free and without ever leaving their home bank's ecosystem.
We are currently present in 18 european countries with almost 100 partner banks, with offices in Hamburg, Berlin, London, Paris, Zurich and New York. More than 14bn Euros have been transmitted through our B2C channels alone: Savedo and ZINSPILOT.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and enthusiastic Communications Associate with experience in B2B Marketing Communications. You would be working day-to-day with the Head of Communications, supporting in the creation of various material for the development of our B2B partnerships, conducting market research, maintaining distribution lists, collaborating in the drafting of our press releases, planning events, and many other tasks.
- Support public relations and content marketing
- Manage and further develop our social media channels
- Create newsletter, website and press texts
- Coordinate and manage internal and external service providers
- Develop new and innovative communication formats
- Plan and organize events
- Degree in PR, Communications, Media Management, B2B Marketing or similar
- At least 2 years work experience. Previous experience in B2B communications is required. Experience in the financial or banking industries is a strong asset
- Polished writing skills in both German and English, fluency in both English and German is required
- Articulate, confident speaker, able to interact fluently with outside parties in representation of the company
- High affinity to financial topics and keen interest in the FinTech industry
- Self-initiative, sense of responsibility and commitment
At Deposit Solutions we offer you:
Flexible working hours; free soft drinks and juice, daily fresh fruit, and coffee; 28 days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; German and English classes weekly; public transportation support; preferred rates in sports centers and gyms; international, diverse, 100% English-spoken work environment; opportunity to work in our different international offices and international relocation support.
All of our offices are located in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs: Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich, London and New York, amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Come meet us!